WHAT CAN ONE AGENCY DO FOR YOU?
COVERING EVERY SQUARE INCH
There’s a little more to Real Estate than putting up a ‘For Sale or For Lease’ sign. When we take on a new project, we use every available resource to deliver a complete, multi-faceted and tailored property solution. With every team member striving for a premium outcome at any given price level, you can confidently step into the real estate market knowing you have total and professional support.
What you can expect from us:
• Negotiation skills and experience
• Marketing for your property that is second to none
• Exceptional customer service from appraisal through to settlement of contract
• Feedback on the same day as inspection
• Follow up every single inspection
• Your listing on a centralised database so all agents are working to sell your property
• Proofs of all your marketing material sent to you for approval prior to finalising
• Communications via phone, SMS and email to suitable buyers
• Registration of the details of individuals attending your Open For Inspection
• A written rental appraisal from our Property Management Team to inform potential investors
• Management of your website listing on all major web portals
• Employment of Letterbox Droppers to distribute your property brochure
• The production and display a full colour A3 brochure in our agency window
• TV display in our window showcasing your property
• Copies of your photos and advertisements will be sent to you
• On-going feedback to keep you well informed of the market reaction
• All offers will be presented to you so you are aware of level of interest shown from buyers
• Placement of a Photograph For Sale sign on your property
As a Landlord, you need to know you’re getting the best possible rental price and the most suitable tenants for your property. With extensive experience in leasing and maintaining rental properties, our ongoing and dedicated Property Management services will give you much more time to manage the most important thing – your rental income.
What we will do for you?
• Find the most suitable tenant for your property, respecting your wishes with regards to all stipulations, including permission (or not) of pets
• Use our database, website, and network of contacts to find a tenant for you when your property is vacant in the shortest possible time
• Provide inspections by appointment, 6 days a week, including outside business hours
• Provide you with innovative, customised marketing options/proposals to help promote your property
• Conduct ‘Open for Inspections’ on your property to increase exposure to prospective tenants
• Process Application Forms thoroughly within 48 hours, including rental history checks and additional background checks + 100 point ID checks;
• Service all tenant and prospective tenant enquiries
• Return all phone calls, emails or other written correspondence with 24 hours;
• Place a highly visible FOR LEASE board outside your property when vacant (with your permission and body corporate approval)
• All lease paperwork including your own copy
• Bond Lodgement with the Rental Tenancy Authority within the legislative time frames
• Complete a thorough Entry Condition Report, including photos, prior to letting
• Arrange for connection of power, gas, telephone, internet and cable TV upon request
• Periodic inspections twice yearly (the maximum amount by law) including digital photographs of any maintenance issues requiring your instructions.
• Provide you with prior notification of property inspections and invite you to attend
• Managing the ingoing and outgoing tenancy
• Pay your council rates, water rates, insurances and strata levies on your behalf if required
• Rent collection via direct deposit or direct debit where possible
• Experienced mediation and negotiation between landlords and tenants
• Manage general maintenance and repairs organised in a timely manner at competitive rates
• Liaise with Body Corporate (if applicable) where and when necessary
• Provide a direct mobile line to your Property Manager
• Renegotiate new lease when current lease expires
• End of Financial Year Reporting
• Monies deposited in an account of your choice by electronic transfer on One Agency payment days throughout the month
• Provide honest and open communication at all times including market specific rent appraisals i.e. we give truthful indications of expected rent, rather than inflate a figure and then lead later to dissatisfaction. Rental prices work on supply and demand triggers and when there is an oversupply, the prices achieved are not as high as when there is a shortage. Many external factors influence this, and we are constantly monitoring the general health of the wider rental market in our region to assist us to issue informed and educated advice.
ADDITIONAL ONE AGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE
• Finance – we have the benefit of introducing you to highly reputable local finance brokers to assist with your purchase requirements.
• Presenting Your Property – Are you too busy to get your property ready for the presentation it requires to maximise your sale price or rental price? Talk to us about how you can make your property stand out in today’s competitive property market.